Download PDF Calendar of Live Trainings here.
Download the PDF Calendar of Webinars here.
NEAHMA’s mission is to facilitate communication between management agents and local HUD and state housing finance agencies, to provide quality training and education on regulatory, legal, legislative and management related topics and to promote quality affordable housing.
Please contact NEAHMA regarding payments and cancellations at 781-380-4344 for all trainings and webinars.
CPO, FHC, and SHCM Exams:
In addition to the SHCM exam, the CPO and FHC will now be offered as an online exam. (The online exams are compatible with Internet Explorer 9 and higher, and Safari web browsers. The exams are compatible with all tablets regardless of their operating system.)
- Registration on CVENT for NEAHMA trainings closes within 10 business days before the class date.
- You will receive a registration confirmation/invoice email from CVENT, once registration is complete.
- Please use this email as your main Invoice to process payment.
- One email address per person in CVENT when registering
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy: Need to cancel your registration for a training?
Registration fees may be refunded if the cancellation is received on or before (date is 15 business days from training date).
After this date, fees are non-refundable. A substitute may be sent in the place of the registrant if the NEAHMA office is notified no later than two business days before the event.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registrant.
- Transfer to a later training once full payment is received
- For emergency cancellations please email [email protected] or call the office at 781-380-4344