- NAHMA and HUD Updates
- Time to Work on NAHMA’s Vanguard Award Application
- Maintenance Seminar Program Book Fundraiser benefiting NAHMA Education Foundation
Posters are due to NEAHMA Friday, May 5!
Download the Poster Rules and Submission Forms Here
One-Day Extensive NEAHMA Training
For Managers & Maintenance Professionals
“Gillette Seminar” Training
May 17, 2017
Four Sessions, 12 Topics to Choose From!
Principles of Safety & Risk Management
Playground Safety & Legal Implications
Landscaping and Xeriscaping
Energy and Sustainability Operations & Maintenance
Trauma/ Bio Hazard/ Mold
Lead Paint and Asbestos
“Nuts & Bolts” of Fair Housing
Essentials for Maintenance
For the First Time!
Bridging the Gap:
Communication Between the Property Managers and Maintenance Professionals
Meetings & Trainings
Select the training below and select the ”YES” button to register online.
Download the PDF 2017 Training Calendar.
View Webinar Trainings Listing Here.
- May 3-Managing a Wait List Webinar
- May 9-Calculating Income-Wethersfield, CT
- May 10-TRACS 201-Worcester, MA
- May 10-Understanding HOME Webinar
- May 11-LIHTC File Audit-N. Providence, RI
- May 23-MOR Training-Quincy, MA
- May 24-Screening Your Residents: Understanding the Balance NEAHMA Webinar
- May 25-MA Quarterly Meeting- Worcester, MA
How the Substance Abuse, Opioid & Heroin Addiction Epidemic affect our Housing Communities