How to get involved in the Communities of Quality program
Applications Due to NEAHMA August 26, 2016
- APPLY: Visit the National Recognition Program page for a COQ recognition program application, as well as electronic (scanning) submission guidelines, video tutorial, frequently asked questions and additional program information.
- PROMOTE: A complete COQ Welcome kit will be mailed to the property contact, and congratulatory letters will be mailed to representatives at the management company and owner. The Welcome Kit will contain a sample press release, draft letters to congressional representatives, and details on COQ promotional products such as banners and signs – all helpful in celebrating your significant accomplishment as a Community of Quality!
- AWARDS: NAHMA’s annual national COQ awards contest entry form is posted by June each year at http://www.nahma.org/awards-contests/communities-of-quality/awards. Eligible properties that have not yet won a national COQ award are welcome to re-enter the contest each year; however, previous national award winners are not eligible to re-compete.
- CORPORATE PARTNER: Management companies that have at least 50 percent of their property portfolio accepted into the COQ National Recognition program qualify for the Communities of Quality® Corporate Partner Designation. This designation was created specifically to honor management companies that successfully maintain a significant portion of their properties to the high standards of the COQ National Recognition program. Click here for full details.
- RENEW: Don’t let your valuable accomplishment expire – renew your COQ recognition every two years by submitting the renewal application posted to theNational Recognition Program page.
For more information, visit the NAHMA COQ Page.