« All Events
Rhode Island: Are you ready for the end of the CDC Moratorium & the New RI Nonpayment Eviction Law? Webinar
March 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Trainer: Frank Flynn
In this webinar we will discuss and you will learn the full impact of the upcoming end of the CDC Moratorium and update you on RI Nonpayment Eviction Laws and recent developments in RI including the following topics:
- How to get the new rental funds of $200 Million from RI Housing!
- How do the recent developments in RI affect Nonpayment Evictions
- How does the upcoming end of the CDC Moratorium affect eviction cases in Rhode Island
- How does RI Nonpayment Eviction Law interact with the federal CDC eviction moratorium?
- Is the Federal CDC Eviction Moratorium even legal? What authority does the CDC have to force me to keep a non-paying tenant?
- Does the CDC Eviction Moratorium apply to my property? Is every tenant protected by the CDC Eviction Moratorium?
- Does the CDC Eviction Moratorium change the state/local law?
- How to legally challenge a CDC Certificate:
- How do I know if a tenant is eligible for the CDC Eviction moratorium? What happens if a tenant lies and says they are eligible?
- What happens if I violate the CDC moratorium?
We will also discuss anything else the Federal, State or Local government decides to throw at property management companies between now and the webinar. These are turbulent times in the Rhode Island housing industry, please come join the Flynn Law Group as we discuss how to manage your RI property through the pandemic.
90 Minute Webinar
$109 NEAHMA Members
$189 Non Members