Trainer: Scott Ployer
Green Cleaning Practices provides participants with an overview of green housekeeping and cleaning initiatives in the industry today that can reduce overall environmental impact. Chemical contaminants in standard commercial-grade products on the market today are not as safe as everyone thinks. And what about all of those plastic containers? Plastic has overtaken our world’s landfills, waterways, oceans and seas and has very little chance of breaking down for many hundreds of years.
The participant will learn to:
• Identify opportunities to modify existing housekeeping and cleaning programs for higher degrees of environmental stewardship
• Evaluate which products on the market today are truly green and which ones appear to be green but, in fact may just be green-washed.
• Assess current housekeeping and cleaning protocols and learn new information on how to set-up a new, more effective cleaning program
• Create a resident education program that helps everyone in the community make better choices when selecting cleaning products for their homes
• Work with vendors and contractors to ensuring that any products or programs they use on-site meet these standards
90 Minute Webinar
$109 NEAHMA Members
$189 Non Members