Trainer: Scott Precourt, U.S. Housing Consultants, LLC
This important workshop is designed for Senior Property Managers, Site Managers, Assistant Managers, Maintenance Staff, Safety Directors and Capital Improvement Directors.
- Understanding and Preparing for UPCS/REAC Inspections
- Learning how to classify deficiencies by Area and how and why this drives your REAC Scoring
- How to understand what you should and should not do when preparing for a REAC
- Learn how to separate Common Sense from Your REAC Inspection and Start Preparing Using Math
- Understand what is actually required under UPCS and what deficiencies are driven solely by the property current design
- Review the most severe and common REAC and UPCS Issues and how to address them
Afternoon Session: Perfecting UPCS Inspection Sample Inspection
An inspection of the host-property using UPCS, showing the attendees how to conduct an inspection properly.
Inspection will cover the building exterior and site and systems as well as a sample of the units.
Attendees are encouraged to participate in the inspection and experience hands-on training with a worst-case inspection.
The Perfecting UPCS Inspections Class is nationally renowned for making the topic of UPCS and REAC interesting and digestible.
Our Instructor, Scott Precourt, combined together a long history of experience in multifamily housing and inspection with humor and anecdotes that reinforce what is essential for your company to understand about getting the best scores on REAC Inspections and how to set new higher standards so you are always ready for even the toughest inspector.