Trainer: Scott Ployer
Energy Star and WaterSense Programs provides an overview of two of the best resources available from the U.S. government.
Energy Star™ is a joint initiative between the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The goal is two-fold; to help consumers, businesses and industry save money and to protect the environment through the adoption of energy-efficient practices and products.
Water Sense is another environmental partnership program administered through the U.S. Department of Environmental Protection (EPA) whose focus is on water conservation through a variety of resources designed to provide product knowledge through labeling on products that save water.
The participant will learn to:
• Identify opportunities to conserve both energy and water at their communities
• Assess and modify existing standard operating procedures that will further reduce consumption and save money
• Promote environmental stewardship at all levels of the organization and with residents
• Evaluate which products being used have the appropriate labeling and explore additional opportunities to procure and install products that do
• Work with suppliers and installation contractors to ensure that they too comply with these initiatives
90 Minute Webinar
$109 NEAHMA Members
$189 Non Members