Trainer: Frank Flynn
In this webinar we will discuss and you will learn the full impact of the upcoming end of the Massachusetts Essential Eviction Law and the recent CDC eviction moratorium on the housing industry including the following topics:
- What legal cases can we bring once the Massachusetts Essential Eviction Law ends?
- How does the end of the Massachusetts Essential Eviction law interact with the Federal CDC eviction moratorium?
- Is the Federal CDC Eviction Moratorium even legal? What authority does the CDC have to force me to keep a non-paying tenant?
- Does the CDC Eviction Moratorium apply to my property? Is every tenant protected by the CDC Eviction Moratorium? Does the CDC Eviction Moratorium change the state/local moratorium?
- How do I know if a tenant is eligible for the CDC Eviction moratorium? What happens if a tenant lies and says they are eligible?
- What happens if I violate the CDC moratorium?
We will also discuss anything else the Federal, State or Local government decides to throw at property management companies between now and the webinar. These are turbulent times in the housing industry, come join the Flynn Law Group as we discuss how to manage your property through the pandemic.
90 Minute Webinar
$109 NEAHMA Members
$189 Non Members