MassHousing will be conducting a Roundtable discussion about several topics, including VAWA and Emergency transfer plans, current MOR Findings and Hot Topics in the affordable world.
Requesting attendees to bring their questions/concerns that may involve MassHousing and will answer at meeting.
1. Introduction: (5 min)
2. VAWA overview (5 mins)
3. MOR finding: Piia (15 min)
4. TSP/Legal Update: Piia/Legal (15 min)
i. MHFA TSP Priority 4
ii. Waitlist administration
5. Case Studies: Deb Burke, Beacon (15 min)
i. Special Claims documentation
6. Audience/Industry issues (30 min)
i. Emergency Transfer Plans
ii. No Trespass order
iii. Changing Locks
iv. Bifurcating Leases
7. Community Resources: Kara/David (15 min)
8. Other Agency updates: (10 min)
Executive Director/VP of Rental
Community Services Conference
Industry Engagement on PBCA
How does the CA benefit Section 8 owner/manager?