NAHMA Presents Key People Skills for Property Management Staffers:
Developing a Top-performing Team
Having a top-performing team means making sure that the members of the team area all in. This doesnt mean that everyone is in agreement at all times, but it does mean everyone is committed to doing his/her part in order to achieve a common goal, even at times when their individual opinion may not match the direction of the organization or group.
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018, we will take a close look at skills and capabilities that will help you develop a top-performing team. Topics to be covered will include:
- The difference between work group and team
- Making sure everyone is heard
- House rules for team meetings
- Presenting an opposing opinion
- Gaining support for important decisions
This 90-minute session is designed for:
- Property management staffers
- Corporate or headquarters staff, including regional and district managers; mid- and entry-level managers and supervisors; compliance specialists; HR, accounting and technical staff; etc.
Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Time: 2:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Central / 12:00PM Mountain / 11:00AM Pacific
This special event is brought to you by NAHMA, hosted by Rocky AHMA.
About the Trainer: Brenda Harrington, founder of Adaptive Leadership Strategies, LLC, works with private, public and nonprofit organizations to improve performance by helping staff members work with greater agility and expanded leadership capacity. In the past, Brenda served as Executive Vice President, Operations for a large property management and consulting firm. She is a Moderator on the Global Delivery Team for Harvard Business School Publishing (HBP), where she facilitates leadership development courses for HBP corporate clients worldwide. Brenda has received her Certification for Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University, and is also certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF).