- NEAHMA Newsletter Vol.3- Issue 1
- TRACS 202.d Release Implementation Schedule
- 2014 NEAHMA Poster Winners
The National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) is pleased to announce the launch of the NAHMA Career Center, a new online resource designed to help you find the best job opportunities in the Affordable Housing Management industry. Go to www.nahma.org and click on the ‘Career Center’ icon.
2013 AHMA of the Year Award !
SAVE THE DATES
October 14 & 15: NEAHMA Annual Conference & Trade Show
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Packet 2014
Four Points by Sheraton, Norwood, MA
Annual Summer Meeting Co-sponsored by NEAHMA & IREM Greater Rhode Island Chapter No. 88
July 23, 2014
Location: Atlantic Beach Club, Middletown, RI
Registration Fee: $70-Register Online here.
Booth and Dinner Registration: $140-Register Online here.
Meeting & Training
If there is a training that you would like to see NEAHMA add to our calendar, please contact email@example.com.
To register, please click on training below and respond by hitting the ”YES” button to register online. View the full 2014 Training Calendar here.
- August 6- Basic Occupancy-Worcester, MA
- August 14-Understand REAC-Providence, RI
- August 14- 8 Hour Lead Paint Training- MA
- August 19-TRACS 202 D Training-CT
- August 20-TRACS 202 D Training-MA
- August 20-Hands On Maintenance Training-Newton, MA
- August 20-21-Tax Credit Training & SHCM Exam-MA
- August 21-TRACS 202 D Training-RI
- September 9- TRACS 202 D Training-NH
- September 10-LIHTC File Audit- CT
- September 16-Half Day Fair Housing Training-CT
- September 18-TRACS 202D Training -ME
- September 23-Reasonable Accommodations/504 Coordinator-RI
- September 24-MA Quarterly Meeting: Fast Tracking Eviction Seminar: A Proactive Legal Approach to Reducing Serious Challenges at Your Property-Braintree, MA
- October 14- NEAHMA Annual Trade Show Registration-Norwood, MA