- NEAHMA Industry Awards Nominations Due September 23
- Gillette Seminar 2014 Interviews
- NEAHMA Newsletter Vol.3- Issue 1
- TRACS 202.D Release Implementation Schedule
- 2014 NEAHMA Poster Winners
The National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) is pleased to announce the launch of the NAHMA Career Center, a new online resource designed to help you find the best job opportunities in the Affordable Housing Management industry. Go to www.nahma.org and click on the ‘Career Center’ icon.
2013 AHMA of the Year Award !
October 14 & 15: NEAHMA Annual Conference & Trade Show
2014 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Packet.
Register Online Now!
Four Points by Sheraton, Norwood, MA
Meetings & Trainings
If there is a training that you would like to see NEAHMA add to our calendar, please contact email@example.com.
To register, please click on training below and respond by hitting the ”YES” button to register online. View the full 2014 Training Calendar Here.
- September 10-LIHTC File Audit- CT
- September 16-Half Day Fair Housing Training-CT
- September 18-TRACS 202D Training-Worcester, MA
- September 18- Preventing & Preventing for Violence at Your Property-CT
- September 23-Reasonable Accommodations/504 Coordinator-RI
- September 23-RI Quarterly Meeting: Part Two-Arson, Criminal Activity and Other RI Landlord Tenant Issues-RI
- September 24-MA Quarterly Meeting: Fast Tracking Eviction Seminar: A Proactive Legal Approach to Reducing Serious Challenges at Your Property-Braintree, MA
- October 2-EIV 101-Worcester, MA
- October 7-Half Day Fair Housing Training-Worcester, MA
- October 9-EIV 201-Worcester,MA
- October 9-Basic Occupancy-Natick, MA
- October 14-15-NEAHMA Conference Registration-Norwood, MA